Wednesday, December 12

I'm Dreaming of a Warm Christmas...



Early next week we'll be in Bangkok (Sun Dec16). Reports indicate that it is 85-95F there right now! It is snowy and gray in Spokane today. We can hardly wait to put on some shorts and have our adventure begin!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice home. It take long for you to move into a new home. Congrats!
Can't wait to hear and see about your Thailand report. Save travels!! Ing

Magda said...

Very cool... love the house pic! Magda

Anonymous said...

Wow thats awesome, you finally get your big trip! Cant wait to see some pictures. Love to all and Merry Xmas. Phee

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've never done this before, thanks for including me. Leave it to you to increase my techno-skills. I am looking forward to your trip! Congrats on the beautiful new home! Andrea

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Bet you can't wait for those warm temps! Happy Holidays! A, B, A & C Smith

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home! My prayers for a safe trip. Hope you made all the connections. Look forward to hearing all about your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Reading your very interesting entries just increases my desire to go there some day. Keep 'em coming. Love to all

Unknown said...

Meant to tell you that I don't think Janet's comments were published.

Park City Hibl's said...

Beautiful words from a beautiful place. Bill is that a "Stache" I see growing..... on your sunning on the rock pic?