(Sawyer pictured on the side of the infinity pool where we are staying, Twin Lotus Resort and Spa. Also our room comes with a lovely outdoor redwood bathtub. On checkin, it was already filled with warm water and flower blossoms)
I enjoy Thailand because of the wonderful weather and the beaches. I am very greatful for the hot weather and spending Christmas in a warm climate rather than in the snow and the cold. The weather has been sunny and beautiful but not rainy and cloudy. But the most thing I enjoy is the food. Every meal I look forward to eating and exploring what is out there. I wish that the USA could have more food like in Thailand rather than all of the fast food and all of that grease that they put in all of the food that they eat. I have praised all of the moments that we have stayed in Thailand and I wish that we could stay more and eat all of the delishous food that we could eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment